The Construction of the GOLDEN 82 window is based on Veka Softline 82 profile – a new generation energy-saving window profile system. This is our best product, characterised by unique design, highest level of energy-saving and exceptional functionality. We can definitely say that window GOLDEN 82 sets new trends in the PVC window joinery branch.
- The window profile system with multi-chamber geometry (7 chambers in the frame profile and 6 chambers in the sash profile), and installation depth of 82 mm, ensures energy efficiency at the highest level (the scope of use ranges from energy-saving houses to passive houses). The profile system itself is characterised by coefficient Uf = 1.0 W/m2K;
- Double or triple glazing with the window pane thickness between 24 and 52 mm provides the possibility of glazing doorways and sashes according to individual needs.
- The thickness of external walls of the profile amounts to 3 mm (with the tolerance of 0.2 mm), i.e. the parameter meets the highest standards of RAL Class A (PN-EN 12608).
- As a standard feature, the system of three gaskets is made of high-quality long service life plastic, with excellent protection against noise, cold, humidity and draughts.
- Gently outlined shapes and lower structure height allow better lighting of the apartment.
- Ideally smooth surfaces made of plastic entirely resistant to the impact of atmospheric conditions and ageing, do not require painting.
- The fittings groove located in the 13 mm axis allows to apply stronger elements of fittings.
- Special sash reinforcement structure provides ideal statics and security.
- Additional frame ribbing provides stable fastening of fitting latches.
|PVC profile thickness||82 mm|
|Number of chambers in frame||7|
|Profile heat transfer coefficient
|Number of gaskets||3|
|window pane package||triple-pane
|Glass heat transfer coefficient
|Glass pane spacer||ALU|
|SELECT (hidden hinges)||—-|
|Number of anti-burglary latches (RU sashes)||1|
|DFE (handle-turning lock with sash lifter)||—-|
|MSLOS (tilt regulation)||—-|
|ZSS (anti-slam tilt lock)||—-|
|Under sill strip||standard feature|
|Type of handle||SECUSTIC|
|(Standard) glass acoustic insulation
Glazed unit is a hermetically sealed system of glass panes separated from one another, integrated along the perimeter with space bars andsealed with a sealant.Space between glass panes, referred to as cavity, is filled with air or noble gas.
Cavities can be used for installation of decorative dividers. Characteristics of glazed unit can be freely modified by using suitable types of components and coats as well as suitable number and width of cavities between glass panes.
Glass units types
- low emission
- solar control
- fire resistant
- safety and security