Window BROWN 70+ is a product for slightly more demanding clients. Its construction includes the Veka Perfectline 70 profile and the Winkhaus activPilot Select fittings, which – thanks to discreet hiding within a fittings groove – raise its aesthetic value. The BROWN 70+ design is based on classical optics and balanced proportions; softened, neutral appearance and external contours match practically every façade.
- The 5-chamber system (5 chambers in the frame profile and 5 chambers in the sash profile) with installation depth (i.e. frame width) of 70 mm, provides a very high level of thermal protection. Through application of a relevant window pane package with warm window frames, we will obtain the heat transfer coefficient for the entire window at the level of Uw = 1.1 W/m2K
- There is a possibility of application of glazing with thickness between 8 and 42 mm, without the necessity of using any additional profiles; a possibility of using glazing of up to 49 mm.
- The thickness of external walls of the profile amounts to 3 mm (with the tolerance of 0.2 mm), i.e. the parameter meets the highest standards of RAL Class A (PN-EN 12608).
- The system of two external gaskets ensures very good tightness, acoustic insulation and thermal insulation. The directed surfaces of gaskets with the inclination of 15 degrees (the same as profiles) ensure excellent disposal of water and waste.
- Tested steel reinforcements provide excellent statics, long-term window functionality and anti-burglary security. The frame contains a chamber intended as closed steel reinforcement, whereas the sash contains a chamber intended as open double-folded reinforcement (unique solution in the window-manufacturing technology); .the possibility of manufacturing sashes with the width of up to 1500 mm without additional protection.
- Its design is based on classical optics and balanced proportions; softened, neutral appearance and external contours match practically every façade. The profiles are suitable for bending into arches. There is a possibility of applying one of the following three types of muntin bars: internal, external glued or dividing the pane into smaller sections.
- Low total side height of sash and frame profiles, amounting only to 118 mm, provides larger glass surface and excellent interior lighting.
- Steady assembly of fittings in the sash and frame through a number of profile walls, including anti-burglary fittings;
- Possible additional fastening of fittings in the frame and assembly of bearing elements to the steel reinforcement with closed section.
- Smooth, easy to keep and maintenance-free surfaces of profiles made of high-quality PVC − 100% recyclable material.
- A 13-millimetre fitting groove axis provides solid protection against break-in or the window removal.
- Steady glass mounting in the profile to a depth of 21 mm reduces steam condensation on the glass and makes it harder for undesirable guests to force the window.
- Gaskets available in the following colours: black, grey or caramel − adjusted to profile finishing; they improve the aesthetic quality of windows.
- Through application of appropriate glazing, the system allows to meet the requirements of class 6 acoustic insulation, i.e. suppression of noise reaching 50 dB (e.g. express road with the volume of traffic of up to 5000 vehicles/hour).
|PVC profile thickness||70 mm|
|Number of chambers in frame||5|
|Profile heat transfer coefficient
|Number of gaskets||2|
|window pane package||2-glass
|Glass heat transfer coefficient
|Glass pane spacer||Chromatech Ultra|
|SELECT (hidden hinges)||standard feature|
|Number of anti-burglary latches (RU sashes)||2|
|DFE (handle-turning lock with sash lifter)||standard feature|
|MSLOS (tilt regulation)||standard feature|
|ZSS (anti-slam tilt lock)||standard feature|
|Under sill strip||standard feature|
|Type of handle||SECUSTIC|
|(Standard) glass acoustic insulationRw||30 dB|
Glazed unit is a hermetically sealed system of glass panes separated from one another, integrated along the perimeter with space bars andsealed with a sealant.Space between glass panes, referred to as cavity, is filled with air or noble gas.
Cavities can be used for installation of decorative dividers. Characteristics of glazed unit can be freely modified by using suitable types of components and coats as well as suitable number and width of cavities between glass panes.
Glass units types
- low emission
- solar control
- fire resistant
- safety and security