Thanks to the unique structure, after opening and slipping of all sashes, accordion door provides a passage of up to a few metres without additional vertical posts. Thanks to the advanced technology applied in the structure, we do not have to worry about the lack of system stiffness or tightness. The door, combining many functions in one element, tilt, open and slid the terrace doors. The system can be customised according to individual needs by folding it to between 3 and 7 sashes.
The solution is available in the following systems: BROWN 70, GOLDEN 82, MB59S, MB70.
- The maximum sash width amounts to 900 mm.
- 11 opening patterns.
- GU fittings.
PSK (Balcony tilt and slide door)
The modern architecture is characterised by large glazing. They make a room look optically larger and enable better access to beautiful sights of nature, flooding at the same time the room with natural light, thanks to which the room begins to “breathe”. However, such large-size windows require a lot of space as they open in a classic manner, to the inside. In this case, an alternative solution will be tilt and slide windows, which combine beauty with comfort of use and do not take any extra space.
The solution is available in the following systems: BROWN 70, SILVER 90, GOLDEN 82, MB59S, MB70, MB86.
- The maximum sash surface amounts to 3 m2, with the weight not exceeding 200 kg.
- A possibility of installation in the anti-burglary option in class RC2.
- Two control variants: with manual operation or with assistance.
- Sash positioning at 125 mm.
- A high level of tightness due to the lock fittings.
Who has never tripped over the balcony door when coming out to the terrace? The standard solution is to use the lower sill of the same height as the other elements of the door frame. We provide the opportunity to avoid such situations by applying a 2-cm high threshold, designed specifically for this purpose. This is an ideal solution for wheelchairs, etc. The application of a warm aluminium and plastic threshold allows to maintain good insulation and static parameters.
The solution is available in the following systems: BROWN 70, SILVER 90, GOLDEN 82.
A possibility to apply a double-sided handle with a door lock cylinder.
- A drip cap and door brush as standard features.
- Application of a special threshold latch provides the possibility of installing a tilt and turn sash.
Slide (HST/lift and slide)
Lift and slide door are ideal for joining rooms or winter gardens with the external environment; they provide comfortable entrance to the balcony, terrace or open garden space. They provide very good contact with the environment and do not take space inside the room in the open position, which additionally improves the comfort of use. The profile structure allows to install large-size exclusive doors, filled with one- or two-chamber glass. The applied materials and technical solutions help achieve a high level of thermal and acoustic protection. Thanks to such properties, the system is excellent for single-family buildings, comfortable apartments and hotels.
The solution is available in the following systems: BROWN 70, GOLDEN 82, MB77HS.
- 7 opening patterns.
- The threshold structure enables to fully develop the internal part of the threshold.
- The external part of the threshold is adjusted to build in the terrace.
- Excellent thermal and static insulation thanks to special reinforcements and thermal breaks.
- GU fittings.
- A possibility of using additional equipment (double-sided handle, door lock cylinder).
- Protection allowing the room ventilation without the necessity of opening the entire door as a standard feature.
Glazed unit is a hermetically sealed system of glass panes separated from one another, integrated along the perimeter with space bars andsealed with a sealant.Space between glass panes, referred to as cavity, is filled with air or noble gas.
Cavities can be used for installation of decorative dividers. Characteristics of glazed unit can be freely modified by using suitable types of components and coats as well as suitable number and width of cavities between glass panes.
Glass units types
- low emission
- solar control
- fire resistant
- safety and security